Montebelo Vista Alegre Ílhavo Hotel was born from a desire to promote and promote the universal value of Vista Alegre’s heritage and its manifold manifestations: industrial, social, cultural, technological, artistic and human.
Located just 3 kilometers from the sea and 8 kilometers from the center of Aveiro, the so-called “Veneza Portuguesa”, this new 5-star unit is part of a project to recover the entire factory space, which includes the Palace, Senhora da Penha de França (National Monument), the Workers’ Quarter, the Theater and the Museum, in a landscaped context that includes the Carrapichel Fountain and the Ria de Aveiro itself.
Rooms And Suites
Each of the three floors of the hotel celebrates a part of Vista Alegre’s porcelain production process, from modeling through blank pieces and finally through manually decorated pieces. There are also some rooms in the Palace, home of the founders of Vista Alegre, with a more classic decoration. Being that one of the rooms has direct “view” to the Chapel Nossa Senhora da Penha de França.
• 69 standard rooms in the new wing
• 6 standard rooms in the Palace
• 7 suites (3 suites in the new wing and 4 suites in the Palace)
Services and Facilities
The preponderance and exclusivity of the design, the richness of the environment, the exceptional comfort, the attention and detail placed in the service make Montebelo Vista Alegre Ílhavo Hotel one of the most complete hotels in the Region and one of the most unique in the country. Equipped with the most modern facilities and a great versatility of services, this unit presents a global offer covered by a new and attractive concept.
• 82 rooms (72 in the new wing, 10 in the Palace), including 7 suites (3 in the new wing, 4 in the Palace)
Meetings & Events
• Multipurpose meeting rooms with capacity for up to 200 people
• Space for the realization of cocktails and events next to the Ria, with capacity up to 60 people
Restaurant and Bar
• Restaurant and private room
• Lounge and bar area (Palace)
• Hotel bar on the beach
• Outdoor swimming pool
• Indoor swimming pool (mandatory)
• Indoor pool time: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. / Children’s pool time 10: 00-12: 00; 14: 00-16: 00
• Sauna, Turkish bath and jacuzzi
• Swimming pool
• Relaxation room
• Pedicure and manicure rooms
• Several gardens along the platforms through which the hotel extends and a protected historical garden belonging to the Palace
• Workshops and courses in painting and ceramics
• Free visits to the Chapel and Museum Vista Alegre – free entrance for guests
• Ceramic and glass circuits
Montebelo Restaurant Vista Alegre Ílhavo Hotel stands out for its modern decor and extraordinary panoramic views over the Boco River and the Gafanhas.
Keeping the typical gastronomy of Montebelo Hotels & Resorts as standard, Montebelo Vista Alegre Ílhavo Hotel has one of its greatest assets in regional gastronomy. Cod, king of local gastronomy, takes center stage in the menu of the restaurant, and can be tasted in codfish rice, cod cataplana, or alheira crust, carpaccio or risotto . You can also taste other delicacies such as the famous stew of eels, octopus rice or the cataplana of fish and shellfish.
The gastronomic portfolio of the hotel also has a rich wine list where they score wines of excellence from the best demarcated regions.
For leisure, Montebelo Vista Alegre Ílhavo Hotel has two bars, the “Real Fábrica”, in which the red stones of the old factory building (17th century) and the “Ria” were preserved and integrated in a visible way. next to the outdoor swimming pool with panoramic views over the Ria de Aveiro.
Montebelo Vista Alegre Ílhavo Hotel 2019 Rates
Nov 01, 2018 – Oct 31, 2019
ALL RATES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS, PER ROOM, PER NIGHT.
CHILDREN 0 TO 12 YEARS OLD: FREE sharing the room with 2 adults
Single with Balcony
Twin with Balcony
Breakfast and Dinner without Drinks
Pricing and Availability is subject to change without prior notice.
ALITOURS INTERNATIONAL INC.
792A St. Clair Ave. West
Toronto, ON M6C 1B6
Toll Free: 1-800-493-6668
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org