This Tuscan original 15th century stone house offers comfy country Italian style interiors , and features a small veranda in the back facing the town square. It is perfect for sipping vino and people watching- live like a local….. relax like you’re on vacation!
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”25″ gal_title=”Villa Il Vino”]
- Arezzo 20 KM
- Siena 50 KM
- Florence Airport 80 KM
- With groceries and public transportation/office 2 Minutes Walk.
- Furnished veranda with loungers
- Dining/ living room with original 15th century fireplace
- 2 double bedroom, 1 Twin Room (ON THE FIRST FLOOR: 1 king size bed/ bathroom w/ shower. Connected to this bedroom is another small room with one single bed for a child. ON THE SECOND FLOOR: Bathroom w/ shower and two more bedrooms (with air conditioning), one with a double bed and one with twin beds.
- Fridge/freezer, coock top and oven, microwave, dish washer, coffee machine and plenty of cooking tools, washing machine, iron and iron board.
- Small, efficient laundry room
- Bed Linen and Towels (initial set) + Bed linen and towels (weekly changed)
- Internet Wifi
- Air conditioning
Mandatory Fees to be paid locally:
Mandatory Final Cleaning: € 90.00
Damage Deposit : € 250,00 payable locally in cash on arrival; and REFUNDED upon your Departure
TOURIST TAX: € 1,00 per person per day
Services upon request (supplied and payable locally):
- Grocery Shopping and Delivery
- Maid Service
- Extra linen € 20,00;
- Child Care: baby cot, high chair, baby sitting;
- Personal Chef
- Heating (on request): 1.50€ per cubic meter
- Wood (on request): according to consumption