Boasting a large private terrace, serving as an ideal setting for enchanting meals or sunset cocktails over splendid sea views.
Guests staying at Villa Eucolipto will enjoy the charming and authentic home located in one of the most beautiful areas of the town.
High vaulted ceilings and thick stone walls, offer a unique and spin on traditional holiday house offering high level of privacy and welcoming atmosphere. The interiors of Villa Eucolipto are spacious, airy and full of light. It has the warm welcome of home: the choice of colours, room dimension, and mixed refined selection of antique pieces and modern design, matched with luxe drapery and high quality decor , create a comfortable, yet refined and elegant home.
- Total area of 180 (sqm indoor and outdoor) consisting of terrace with wide panoramic views of the sea.
- 6 PERSON/ 3 BEDROOMS (2 DBL + 1 TWIN)
- 3 BATHROOMS
- Main entrance, with hallway divided as a ‘back-split’concept
- 1 Sitting/lounge area in front of a panoramic window, with seating, and accompanied by a piano.
- 1 Twin Bedroom (via staircase onto the mezzanine-overlooking the library (open view)
- 1 Ensuite spacious modern bathroom with shower, a basin, toilet and washing machine.
- 1 Double Bedroom (Features: Antique wooden furnishings, seating, and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. With nearby door access to the terrace.
- 1 Double Bedroom with access to the terrace, and en-suite bathroom with basin and toilet.
- 1 40 sqm terrace infront of the main living area- offers dining facilities for six guests, lounge chairs, and parasol.
- 1 living/dining area with high quality furnishings with large sofa, and two armchairs, a dining table seating up to six guests, an antique fireplace.
- Flat screen TV with CD and DVD player, and double doors leading to the outdoor terrace overlooking the sea.
- Kitchen and equipped with: fridge, freezer, five gas range with electric oven, dishwasher, electric kettle , microwave oven, toaster, Espresso maker
- All rooms have heating/air conditioning which can be regulated independently.
Services upon request by prior arrangement ( supplied and payable locally ):
- English speaking manager on call.
- Services upon request by prior arrangement ( supplied and payable locally ) grocery shopping and deliver ( (€ 30,00) Cook service (€ 200,00 for a chef and waiter + cost of food according to the menu ) , additional maid service (€ 15,00 per hour), extra linen (€ 20,00 per room), crib (€ 50,00 per week) , baby sitting ( E 15,00 per hour) porter service (€ 6,00 per each piece) ) wood for the fireplace is charged according to usage , airport transfers ( please enquire for details and prices) .
- For those with cars, a parking space is provided in a private parking lot, situated at 5 minutes walk from the property ((€ 20,00 per day per each car)
In order to reach the villa from the main street of Positano, you will have to take a pedestrian street which consists of about 70 steps.
– SORRENTO 10 KM;
– Amalfi 30 minutes drive;
– Ravello 35 minutes drive;
– Pompei 50 minutes drive;
– Naples Airport 1 hr. drive.
Places of interest:
Nearby guests can find ferries and hydrofoils to the following ares: Capri , Naples, Amalfi and Salerno, directly from the nearby beach ( 6 minute walk.)
Nearby land public transportation is also available.
Mandatory Fees to be paid locally:
- Refundable damage deposit of Euro 500, is due upon arrival in cash (euro) or double signed travellers’ cheques. No other form of payment will be accepted.
- Electricity is included up to 150 kwh, excess of the included kwh will be paid locally at Euro 0,42 per kwh. Mandatory weekly cleaning payable locally in cash Euro 160.00 euros including mid-week cleaning for 6 hours and end-of-week cleaning.